Smart Contracts Structured Debt Platform
Fundamentally changing the way people borrow and lend money in the blockchain era.
Whitelist SAFT Sale opening soon
Apply to join the SAFT Sale Whitelist
BLXA & BLXB Tokens.
Access to Protocol
Representative of Securitized Bonds
Ownership of Asset
Market and Industry.
Global debt has grown by $92 trillion and no major economy has decreased its debt-to-GDP ratio since 2007.
On the rise are: government debt in advanced economies, mounting household debt, and the rapid
rise of China’s debt.
Source: Bank for International Settlements; Haver Analytics; International Monetary Fund World
Economic Outlook; national sources; McKinsey Global Institute analysis; Institute of International Finance
How Bloxable Works.
Bloxable platform intends to automate the complete Structured Finance process by moving all execution conditions to be self-operating via smart contracts
Bloxable’s decentralized platform enables consistent data access across-the-board for all participants, which helps them in ensuring consistency and lessens the chances of reconciliation errors
Enhanced transparency would lead to better and more efficient price discovery and quicker resolution of disputes amongst various parties
Trading data would reside on the blockchain ensuring that no centralized authority has the capability to manipulate the data in any possible form
Q1 & Q2 2018
Post the SAFT Sale completion, Bloxable intends to add additional members to the technical team and complete numerous business development initiatives.
Bloxable intends to make the Vanilla Loan origination component of the platform live as Phase 1 for private beta users with loan origination services needs.
Using the analytics gained from the Beta Launch, Bloxable intends to initiate development of the smart contract module that would be used to issue structured finance products on blockchain and create immutable auditable records that would be shared with data partners.
Bloxable intends to implement the Primary Trading module on blockchain that would enable addition of derivatives categories on the blockchain-based platform.
Feature enhancements to the origination module and the trading module would be made in addition to enabling exotic product origination and secondary trading onto the platform to help provide consistent product liquidity across various asset classes.
Because the platform and tokens are still in development, many of their features, details of how they operate and the timing of their implementation are subject to change. There is no guarantee that this roadmap will be followed and potential investors should be prepared for the tokens and platform to evolve differently than described.
Token Functionality - BLXA.
Bloxable’s structured finance platform intends to heavily rely on Bloxable - BLXA tokens for structuring and securitizing various product offerings in a regulatory compliant financial format. BLXA tokens are the underlying economic unit of the Bloxable marketplace that helps perform all transactions related to the platform.
- Token nameBloxable Token
- Legal qualificationThe offering is a SAFT offering
- Number of tokens2000 BLXA per ETH
- Target contributionsHard Cap of ~$20 million USD
- TransferabilityThe SAFTs (and tokens) will initially be transferable only among accredited investors after 90 days in compliance with applicable law or in transactions that are conducted outside the US to non-US persons in compliance with applicable law. It is anticipated that the tokens will be freely transferable after a year.
- Legal adviserWilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- 50% Crowdsale
- 20% Bloxable Core Team
- 15% Developer Pool
- 15% User Growth Pool
The information on the SAFT Sale may change. Investors should carefully review the offering documentation for the SAFT Sale before investing. This documentation provides the definitive terms of the SAFTs.
Ivan Zone (Zdanov)
Founder & CEO
- Structured Finance Trader and Originator at $5B hedge fund Petra Capital
- Commercial Real Estate Mortgage Originator at Cushman & Wakefield
- University of Pennsylvania, The Wharton School, MBA / MA
- Washington & Lee University, Computer Science, BSc
Jingyuan (Sam) Wang
- Managing Partner & President, NewDo Ventures
- Identified as one of 15 Harvard Young Leaders
- Silver Scholar at Yale University
- CMO & Business Development Director at LYVC
- Serial Entrepreneur: Mobile and Web
- Active Angel and Seed investor in United States and Asian markets
Partners and Investors.
LYVC is an early stage venture capital firm that backs companies and funds who share the values of integrity, pragmatism, innovation, and efficiency.Visit website
WSGR provides legal services to technology, life sciences, and growth enterprises worldwide, as well as the venture capital firms, private equity firms, and investment banks that finance them. The firm's clients operate in a range of technology industries, including the biotech, communications, digital media, energy, financial services, medical devices, mobile, semiconductor, blockchain and software sectors.